10.28.2008

Country French Kitchens Garners Rave Review from Design Professional

Country French Kitchens by Carolina Fernandez has received a wonderful review from American Society of Interior Designers member Holly Holden.

"A stupendous Country French reference guide... it's like having a designer by your side whispering what IS done and not done!

"Having my own Interior Design business for over 20 years, and as an A.S.I.D. Allied Member, I only wish that I had this book before now in my office reference library to use as a design tool with my clients! The exemplary photographs serve as a superb "talking-tool" when discussing the many details and design options available to anyone designing a kitchen, whether Country French or another style. Kitchens are the center of activity in any house and quite often, the most expensive renovation cost when updating or designing a house. Carolina Fernandez does a brilliant job of explaining the details found in a Country French kitchen which instantly relay an air of authenticity.... making it inviting, timeless, functional and unique to the owners who create it. My interior design mantra is to make any interior look as if it has always been there, just comfortably embellished with time, nothing new or over the top decorated. Her advice on using antique doors as the front facade of a closet, antique glass in the cabinets, and using light fixtures that have a patina of their own endorse what I try to create in my interiors. You are in for a treat when you see the myriad of lovely Country French kitchens photographed from various angles and read her enchanting commentary!"

No comments: